Jolen Bleach cream is my go to product for my face.I have been using it since i was in school.I have tried a bunch of other brands as well.Some Pakistani , some foreign but apart from one by WELLA(which is discontinued now) i have never been totally satisfied.
- It is easy to mix.I keep it on for 25-30 min.It all depends on how pigmented the hair is i guess.
- When you use it for the first few times , it does burn a bit(quite a bit) but you get used to it.
- I strongly suggest every first time user to do an allergy test before applying it all over your face.Just apply it on a small area on your arm to see if there is an adverse reaction.
- There are two types available in local market,(at least that is what the shopkepper tells me every time i go to buy it.)One is the Pakistani version and one is the genuine product.
- If you love your skin,DONT buy the Pakistani version. It may be cheaper(a lot cheaper) than the real deal but its very low quality and if you want to buy a cheaper product than at least go for a Pakistani brand like OLIVIA for e.g.
- The cost of the product is anywhere from 200-270 Rs.Depends where are you buying it from.
- Like any bleaching product,this too is not totally without side effect.Bleach has been linked to skin cancer(i have heard.Not really baseing it on any scientific proof or anything).I use it once a month or sometimes even once every two months.
NET WT: 10oz
CREME contains:water,Hydrogen peroxide,Glyceryl Stearate,Isopropyl myristate,Stearyl stearate,Propylene glycol,Stearic acidStearamidopropyl dimethylamine,Phosphoric acid,
ACCELERATOR contains: Ammonium bicarbonate
Made in USA.
Till next time....