To begin with,the minimum one should have is:
Hair rollers (goes without saying)
Hair spray (whatever brand is preferable)
Spray bottle with water in it.
Pins (to secure the rollers)
Now begin with the first partition,securing the rest of the hair up with a hair tie, jaw clip etc.
- Divide the hair in four parts.Follow these rules,
- Four rollers in a row are enough per partition in my experience.
- Roll the hair in the same direction for all four rollers.
- First comb the hair to remove tangles, than spray with hair spray ,spray a bit of water on the hair as well for better control.
- Bobby pins can be used to hold the rollers more securely.
Hope this helped.If you have any questions, plz don't hesitate to ask in the comment box below and i'll be sure to answer your query to the best of my knowledge:)
Till next time.....