A lot of times there is too much emphasis put on latest makeup techniques and how to best showcase the eyes,this palette and that eye shadow.But if the eye brows are not groomed properly......
Now a days there are pencils,eyebrow powders,waxes,a whole bunch of products available to make brows look like a million bucks.Like this elf powder duo below.
But if you don't live in a big city with easy access to cosmetics, no problem:) As they say, "necessity is the mother of invention" ;)
- First get your brows done from somewhere or someone with some knowledge of what they are doing.If you have access to a parlor, go for threading or waxing(your preference),if you are a DIY girl,be SURE of what you are doing.(If you are not an expert DON'T touch your brows)
- PLEASE (its a personal request) stay away from too thin eyebrows.Too much threading or waxing can retard hair growth(not a good scenario under any circumstances)
- Get an eyebrow comb(as shown in the pic)Very inexpansive and easily available almost anywhere(even with street vendors).After washing your face, comb your brows in the desired shape.Let your face air dry.
- Take an eye shadow( a dark brown, Taupe, or a not so pigmented black one will do)Any eyeshadow will do.No specific brand.Fill in the gaps in your brows with the help of a brush or a sponge tip applicator can also be used.
- Remember less is more.Too much eye shadow will make you look like a clown.
- Comb your brows again.Now lightly apply some vaseline over them.(Operative word being "LIGHTLY").Comb brows again.This will keep them in shape & in one direction.
- All done.Now all you have to do is "KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF" & and all will be well ;)