This is my very first pout polish.Its from the new "Avoir la peche" collection.I seriously fell in love with the colors of this collection.I got both the pout polish and the eyeshadow palette.The blush i couldn't decide on.In the pics on the website it looked like a dark peach but on some of the blog reviews that i went through it sort of seemed more orangy,so rather than risk getting something i may not like , i skipped buying the "pan tao" blush.
Okay... back to the product at hand.On the sleek web site it says;
A rich creamy peach tone that feels as good as it looks on the lips. Sugar May is enriched with Jojoba, Avocado and Sweet Almond Oil as well as having a high SPF of 15, giving you gorgeous conditioned lips that are protected from the Sun’s harmful rays.
- Great color.
- Can be worn as it is or over a matte lipstick or liner.
- Smells like muffin batter to me:)
- Good consistency,not too thick and not too watery.
- The packaging is nice.
- The color looked darker in the pics on the website.Its more of a peachy pink.
- Wear as is during day but for a more formal occasion,wear it over a matte lipstick.
- If i don't mess with it,it stays in place for a good 4-5 hours.
- I seriously cant find anything bad to say about it.
It is 10g in weight and priced at $6.50 on the sleek website. I ordered it through a third party on facebook for Pkr 950.
Do i recommend it? YES:)
Available @ http://www.sleekmakeup.com/
Till next time....