Thursday, February 3, 2011

Etude

Hello guys:)
sorry for such a long delay in posting something new.But we r back now. and we want to talk about Etude.
So who hasn't tried something from this brand at one time or another.It is easily available in Pakistan.Prices are affordable.& the products work.
I have used a few of their products as well, from powders to foundations or mascaras.And i have always found them to be satisfactory if not great.
My last trip to Quetta i got one of their face powders.
Its called "Etude Twin cake" (may be because i got a free refill with it).Its a nice little product.I spent 500-600 Rs.And i wasn't disappointed.
PROS:
It is sheer,so works well over foundation.No cakey look.
I got it cheap;)
Has a cover over the powder, so you don't accidentally damage it.
Can be worn without foundation.
I got a free refill(even better) .
Has SPF25 (a plus for any product).
CONS:
Have to touch up in 3 hours max in karachi's hot & humid weather.
Made for a fairer skin tone.The colors that were available seemed too light to me for Pakistani skin color.
Do I recommend it? Yes (For those who do not require extensive coverage)
Will i buy it again? Assuming that i go through it AND the refill.
May be;)
Till next time...

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing :) Sheer coverage is great for daily use I believe :) great review ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a great buy. I also use it sometimes :)I love many things of ETUDE. Nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also use it . it works best with etude liquid foundation

    ReplyDelete
  4. @jeeya
    I agree.Makes a good combo with etude liquid foundation:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey ....luv ur blog....itx amazinGG...juxt like u...
    need ur help...em suffering frm acne n having an oily skin...em a teaanager around 17 years old...plx recommend me a good foundation n pressed powder as i hav no idea n em new to make up...plx help me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Cute Angel.
      Love to help.But it would be helpful to know where you are from so i can better answer your query :-)

      Delete
    2. em from karachi,pakistan...but i again need ur help........ hey....... luv u n ur blg...........itx amazing it has always helped me.....i hav acne sacrs...some red n some brown...so recommend me a good concealer...in order to cover these marks...plx plx...em having oily n acne prone skin...

      Delete
    3. hey....... luv u n ur blg...........itx amazing it has always helped me.....i hav acne sacrs...some red n some brown...so recommend me a good concealer...in order to cover these marks...plx plx...em having oily n acne prone skin...

      n em from karachi pak

      Delete
    4. Thank you ! For you acne marks you need a full coverage concealer . You can try a concealer from Kryolan or Artdeco . Preferably a cream concealer. :)

      Delete

Your comments are most appreciated , so don't hesitate to share whats on your mind:)And if you like what you see,please show your appreciation by hitting the "follow" button in the side bar:)