I got this product a week back.And i have used it a few times , i must say that i am impressed:) With the amount of money i paid for it , it definitely goes above and beyond my expectations.But like any product it has its pros and cons.
Pros: (what i like about it)
- Its in a glass jar , with a metal lid.Its so small and compact,totally cute:)
- Color is very pigmented.
- Matte finish.
- Lasts for a very long time(almost 5-6 hours)
- Creamy consistency.
- Glides on really well.
- Very affordable(I paid 150 Pkr)
- Easily available (i am assuming that fact as "Becute" is available all over Pakistan)
- No smell.
Cons:(How i wish there weren't any)
- My sister and i have hooded eyes.(i-e) when we look straight on, our upper lid actually touches the skin under the brow bone.The first time my sister wore this to a wedding , it "slightly" transferred under the brow bone.
- My second and BIGGEST issue with it was that it wont come off at the end of the day.I don't personally use an eye make up remover as i very rarely wear eyeliner or mascara(usually my cleanser /lotion does the trick).I was so bummed.(Here i thought i had the perfect gel liner & it wont come off!).
Do i recommend it? I do.Because it works for me.I have stated the pros & cons honestly above:)If you think you can live with the cons than go for it.
Till next time.......