Saturday, January 8, 2011

WELCOME!!!

Hello Friends :)
This is my first ever post on my blog.I M SOOOO EXCITED!! Happy belated new year to all.Its winter in full swing here in karachi. It is cold with a capital "c".Hope you all are enjoying it as much as i am because its so rare to have any kind of season in karachi (other than hot , hot , n some more hot)
As i am a full time student , i'll be doing two blog posts per week.Also i'll have guest bloggers (my friends , my sisters). We'll talk about anything and everything from make up , beauty ,politics ,projects , hopes , ambitions and so on.
Hope u'll enjoy my ramblings as much as i'll enjoy sharing them with u :)
Till next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most appreciated , so don't hesitate to share whats on your mind:)And if you like what you see,please show your appreciation by hitting the "follow" button in the side bar:)