Thursday, September 14, 2017

Rimmel London Kate Sculpting & Highlighting Kit - 003 Golden Bronze (Review & Swatches)

This kit comes with a highlighter , contour and blush and the shade that I got it in is "003 Golden Bronze" .  The packaging is nice and sturdy and very travel friendly . I like the over-all look of the product with the shape  and the gold label but it also can get finger prints on it and look a little messy.  It's pretty compact and the fact that it is an all-in-one highlight , contour and blush kit was what compelled me to give it a try .





 Now for the product itself . First we have the highlight which I found to be really nice and natural . Perfect for everyday . Nothing blinding . I like wearing it on my cupid's bow and inner corners of the eyes . It's nothing dramatic and since its not too pigmented , I feel there is no chance of going over board with the highlight .


Next is the contour that is more of a chocolaty brown  and is a little more pigmented . I suggest you keep  a light hand while applying this but even if it does come off too dark the good thing is that it is  blend-able  , so a little bit of blending will take away the harshness . One thing I've noticed is that the contour is not a 100% matte , I do notice a tiny bit of shimmer in it .


 The blush in this kit is a  little peachy with some gold in it . I feel the blush doesn't have as much pigment  . It is build-able just like the highlight  but I would have liked it a lot better if it was fully matte .


My overall thoughts are that this product is pretty decent since it is not  expensive . The size makes it easy to travel around with  . Great for natural , everyday makeup . Build-able and blend-able.   It's not the best but it is worth a try . 
Till next time ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most appreciated , so don't hesitate to share whats on your mind:)And if you like what you see,please show your appreciation by hitting the "follow" button in the side bar:)