Friday, September 15, 2017

Innisfree Green tea balancing cream - Review


Recently I've switched to Korean skincare products and now almost all of the skincare products I use are from Korean brands . I've already reviewed  a few on here but one such product I've really been enjoying using these days  is  the Innisfree Green tea balancing cream .

Details :
  • This cream comes in a light green plastic  jar . 
  • It contains 50 ml of product . 
  • The packaging is pretty  sturdy .
  • For normal to combination skin . 
  • Free from Parabens.






The first thing I noticed about this cream is the  scent . It is really light and pleasant . Noticeable but not over powering .  The cream itself is pretty thick in consistency  but light  at the same time . Once applied it absorbs into the skin and leaves it feeling hydrated and soft . 



I use this cream everyday  ,  day and night and sometimes even three times  a day . It doesn't leave my skin oily at all . I've combination skin so certain parts of my face can feel a little dry but this one gives  a good amount of moisture leaving my skin looking fresh and healthy throughout the day . 







Having used this , I can honestly say I've found my  go to moisturizer for the winters . It has lasted me a lot longer and has made its way into my list of skincare products that  I swear by . 


As you can see in the picture above , I've used it so much I don't have much product left in the jar . I will be definitely be repurchasing this pretty soon.  
So far , the only con I feel is the availability , since Korean skincare products aren't available in  the market but you can purchase them online .
Till next time...






1 comment:

  1. hi can you tell me where we can purchase innisfree products in pakistan?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most appreciated , so don't hesitate to share whats on your mind:)And if you like what you see,please show your appreciation by hitting the "follow" button in the side bar:)