Thursday, September 28, 2017

Hair Accessories


Today's post is all about hair accessories and the  different ones you can use to make a very basic , ordinary looking hairstyle look really glam .I'm some one that doesn't like using a lot of heat on my hair so most of the time I rely on my usual braids and buns when I have to go on an event .  Hair accessories are a great way to amp up your hair style and that too for very cheap . In this post I'll be sharing all of my  accessories and how I use them .



 Decorative bobby pins and hair clips are amazing for making a basic style look elegant . I usually wear these with a loose bun . The leaf bobby pins are my most favorite ones that I got for super cheap from Ali express . Sometimes I'll use them to keep my bangs away from my face by either braiding or twisting them away .


These hair stick barrettes are awesome for half pony tails , I use mine on my hair buns too . Purchased both of these from Ali express.


Hair sticks have to be my most  favorite hair accessories . These used to be really in fashion some time ago . Usually these come in wood or plastic and are really simple but the ones that I have contain  rhinestones , hence can be worn on special occasions . These take a simple twisted bun to the next level .


These flower hair clips are the cutest .  These can be worn with a  half updo , twisted bun  , braids etc . I usually make a side-braid and stick these in there .


And the last and most easiest hair accessory to wear are hair bands . They can make your every day braids and buns look amazing . They can be worn hair  up or hair down .


And that concludes today's post . I hope that with this I gave you ladies some ideas on the different accessories you can use . Hope you guys enjoyed reading .
Till next time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most appreciated , so don't hesitate to share whats on your mind:)And if you like what you see,please show your appreciation by hitting the "follow" button in the side bar:)