Saturday, August 19, 2017

Innisfree Eco Fruit Tint - Review and swatches

So I've been meaning to try some lip tints for the longest time because of all the buzz around them . Recently I got these 2  Innisfree lip tints to use in the shades Cherry and Orange .
The way I use them is I either use the applicator to apply all over the lips and let it set , if  I want super pigmented results OR I will use the applicator to dab a little bit on the lips and spread it out with my finger tips if I want  it to look really natural . I don't do the gradient thing that people do with these lip balms because it just doesn't look good on me .

The wear time with these 2 lip tints is I wanna say 3-4 hrs max , after that you'll definitely have to re-apply.And once you apply , it dries completely matte and doesn't budge at all so you have to be careful when putting this one .


The one thing I notice about this product immediately  after opening it is the fake fruity smell  but the smell goes away after application . It doesn't bother me though , cant expect lip tints to smell like fresh cherrys or oranges




Also noticed that after letting it set, it kind of  dries out the lips. To avoid that I just apply a light layer of lip balm over it . I'll  reapply  the lip balm each time it wears off  otherwise the dry lips make me uncomfortable .



 

To remove this , I use my micellar water  and it comes off easily . This is a product that is so good for an everyday natural look especially in Karachi heat . I' recommend these for anyone who isn't a fan of wearing lipsticks on a daily basis .
Till next time ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most appreciated , so don't hesitate to share whats on your mind:)And if you like what you see,please show your appreciation by hitting the "follow" button in the side bar:)