Friday, January 5, 2018

Color Studio Professional Pure Matt Lipstick in "Dreamer" ( Review and Swatch )

Salam and Happy new year  !
Last month I stopped by the Color Studio display at the mall and had a look at their lipsticks.After swatching a bunch I ended up buying this coral coloured one .



I haven't used very many products from this brand .During my college days I was in LOVE with their nail polishes . Borderline obsessed :D . Earlier this year I purchased their Kohl Addict Kajal in the shade Black and I was very impressed with the overall quality.





The shade of this lipstick is “Dreamer” . The formula is very light , feels like I don't have anything on my lips . The finish is fully matte on the lips . Looking closely at it I noticed it does have a very light sparkle to it but once applied on the lips it comes off as matte . Wear time is fairly decent . Lasts 3-4 hours . It has very sweet, vanilla-ey scent . Reminds me of a coral colored Sleek pout polish I had a few years back , the scent of it was very similar to it.Also doesn't really have any taste which is a plus for me.



Ingredients:
MICA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, POLYETHYLENE, ALKYL BENZOATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, ISOCETYL STEARATE, TITANIUM OXIDE, SILICA, IRON OXIDE, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ORYZANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, ITRIC ACID

I find the packaging quite chic and very sturdy .Bought this lipstick for rs 750 .I think this product is affordable and performs decently and am definitely interested in trying it out more from this brand .
Till next time...

2 comments:

Your comments are most appreciated , so don't hesitate to share whats on your mind:)And if you like what you see,please show your appreciation by hitting the "follow" button in the side bar:)