Its the time of the year for lip balms ....Right?The weather is getting cooler , lips are dry and chapped so what better to add to your daily routine than another lip balm ;-)
The thing i love the most is the packaging.It is shaped like a small golf ball , which is really fun to look at.The product itself is colorless and this one smells like strawberry chewing gum (hence the name). To keep a long story short this lipbalm is neither worse nor better than say Nivea ,Vaseline or Maybelline baby lips that i am already using.So I wont say that it is a "must have" but it is different to look at and to my knowledge there is no other lipbalm available in Pakistan with this shape (i could be wrong)
- Pretty to look at.
- Available in many online Facebook stores
- Does the job (keeps lips soft and prevents chapped lips)
- Not very expensive (about 700 Pkr online in Pakistan and 3-4 dollars abroad)
- Travel friendly
- Sturdy packaging
- Smell not overwhelming
- Once the dome shape is gone , may have to use fingers.
- Nothing really that sets it apart performance wise from many lipbalms available in the market.