A good kohl liner is a necessary part of anyone's make up arsenal , whether its summer or winter. I have tried a bunch of eyeliners over the years , from various brands but there is always something to gripe about. This time around i was in a hurry and wanted something without the added wait that comes with pre ordering stuff through facebook or asking a friend to get it for me from abroad.So i went on just4girls.pk and had a look.They are stocking some really nice products and its always fun to browse around.But i had to decide on something that was good , affordable and available for instant delivery.So after alot of research i decided on "Artdeco Soft Eyeliner in Black".
The weather in my fair city is finally turning cold-ish ;-) There is a nip in the air that is very satisfying first thing in the morning.Its a shame cold weather is so harsh on oily skin because it does wonders for the staying power of your make up;-)
I have been using this liner since Eid ul Azha and i must say i don't have as many complaints as i usually have when it comes to eyeliners.Even though liners dont usually get runny too much in this weather , it wasnt too cold right after Eid.So i have seen what it can do in Karachi heat as well.
- Affordable (Price: Pkr 690)
- Easy to get (http://www.just4girls.pk/)
- Easy to sharpen.Does not break or crumble.You can get a sharp point. Even though it doesnt remain sharp for too long as the pencil is soft.
- Not too hard so no tugging & soft enough to use in a dramatic smoky eye.
- Good staying power.
- No smudging when applied on lash line but smudges very slightly when applied really dramatically or on water line.
- Waterproof (as in , it wont budge if you get some water in your eye) but if you are on a crying binge or caught in a torrential downpour than it will smudge. It wont completely wash off.I would say its more like the surface layer gets washed.
Till next time......