Sunday, September 2, 2012

"Maybelline Great Lash BIG washable"

I haven't tried any new mascaras in the last year, instead i repurchased my Oriflame one because i have no real issues with it.So when i saw this one in the shop window i thought to myself.... (why not?)  :)

There are many versions of The Maybelline Great Lash mascara.I got the one that is called "Maybelline Great Lash BIG washable" mascara.

 
PROS: 
  • I like the packaging, its really pretty.
  • Its washable.Simple soap and water and its off your lashes.
  • It has good staying power of 6-7 hours.
  • Very black in color.

  •  I like how it increases the length of my lashes.
  • Easily available.
  • Price is not too bad either.It cost Pkr 450.
  • It has a good formula .No clumps, not too runny either and dries quickly.
  • Buildable.


CONS:
  • This is not for you if,
  • You want something water proof.
  • The wand is BIG.I always get some on my upper lid :(
  • Not very volumizing.
Before and after

Till next time......
 Don't forget to take part in our giveaway.The prize this time around is a "Kryolan Tv paint stick" in a shade of your choice.
You have till September 30th to enter :) [LINK]

1 comment:

  1. Nice review.. I owned this mascara but mine kinda gathered on my lashes, maybe it was just my bottle!

    I just came across ur blog I found it pretty amazing. Following u right away!
    Do check my blog too and follow if u like it. ;)
    love! <3
    http://fabiliscious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most appreciated , so don't hesitate to share whats on your mind:)And if you like what you see,please show your appreciation by hitting the "follow" button in the side bar:)